Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Story of Gen Buddha


As explained in the previous post, the concept of Gen intrigued me beyond comparison.
It gave me sleepless nights which no girl could have given a man. As time passed by my mind grew wearier and the heart weaker. To quench my thirst was a royal challenge even for the royal challenge. Many a mighty antacids lay low before the raging fire in my heart. Finally one day I could bear it no longer and I summoned for my steed. I had decided to leave behind worldly pleasures and go forth in the quest of the ultimate truth.




My journey took me to different places. I saw many things.Gathered knowledge and gained experience along my way. The path was long and weary but I never stopped. Well, to think of it I did stop occasionally to have some fun with the locals and exchange opinions. Picked up few dialects which enabled me to survive (The berries and roots weren't enough for my hunger) One of the most important dialect I picked up was the language of fingers. Some were rude (..|..) and some were good.




My travails finally brought me to the place where I would myself achieve enlightenment. It was the place were sidhharth (not to be confused with pseuba) became Buddha (the enlightened). I went near the sofa and with utmost reverence assumed the lotus position and sat meditating. (For those of you who have read the book unraveling the meaning of life would be awed at the fact that I managed to locate the sofa: seat of supreme truth).Slowly my senses began to fade away. First I lost the sense of time and then slowly the others followed.
Even the damsels of mighty Indra could not have aroused me.




When I woke up, I saw that the things had changed. The sofa on which I was resting was no longer present. Instead I found my self sitting below a tree!!! Was that the bodhi tree!! Did sidhharth experience the same transformation!!! as these thought were running through my mind, the truth hit me like a thunderbolt.














= Truth

















I was at peace. I closed my eyes and I opened them again. There was tranquility all around. A delicate balance. And I a part of it could see myself in harmony with all that around me. From the mite to the mighty I could see all; feel all. I had become one with Gen!!

I looked upon people. Saw their sufferings. My mind impressed upon me the need to bring forth the moss that had gathered in the interstices of the mind. So I returned.





(Well it was long time and I obviously had forgotten the way back)


Nevertheless, I managed to come in contact with mankind once again. As I walked through the streets, people regarded me with respect. They requested me to liberate them from the misery of life. As a result of the hiatus, certain skills that were required to do the bidding of the people were rather shaky. I was at loss on how to disperse the knowledge. I acceded to their pleas and finally reached out for the entire mankind through blogs.
blogss??




The people were new to this important form of expression which technically is a series of posts arranged in chronological order. So I took up the task of familiarizing the folks in this tool.